Brisbane Wins at MEA National Awards
Congratulations to the Brisbane Marketing members who received awards at the Meetings & Events Australia (MEA) National Awards in April.
Our winners attended a glittering ceremony on the business event industry’s “night of nights” at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Receiving the awards for excellence included Brisbane products, services and venue providers in the business event industry.
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre - Meeting Venue 500 delegates or more; Corporate Social Responsibility (over 30 full time employees).
- ExpoNet – Award for Excellence Platinum Award; Products & Services
- MCI Australia – HALL OF FAME –Meetings and Events Organisation Management (8 or more employees)
- Victoria Park Function Centre – Speciality Events Venue
- Staging Connections – Education (over 30 full-time employees); Product & Services - Technical & Creative Production Branch turnover more than $5million
- Susan Harris - Absolute Events & Marketing – Individual Winner- Meetings Manager of the Year
Following a highly competitive national field of entries, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC) is delighted with their wins.
BCEC General Manager, Bob O’Keeffe said, “These awards provide an important showcase for Australia’s business events industry and present a high profile for industry leadership and professionalism. MEA are to be congratulated for their contribution and commitment to this process”.
For more information on the Meetings & Events Australia (MEA) National Awards, please click here